Receiver Hitch for Bobbed Replacement
This heavy duty recovery 2" receiver hitch is specifically designed to fit ONLY the Motobilt MB1178 Replacement Bobbed Bed for the Jeep Gladiator. The kit is designed to fit the rear bumper supplied with the Bob Bed kit. On early versions of the Bob Bed a couple of holes will need to be drilling into the bumper to perform the install. The receiver hitch assembly bolts at the frame and the bumper. The receiver hitch is tucked up tight and in to preserve ground clearance and departure angle. The receiver tube is 2” and uses a 5/8” pin. We include a mounting point for you to reuse your factory 7 Pin Wiring Connector. The major benefit of our wiring mount is that it is tucked up high & is angled to help prevent trail damage. The wiring mount is designed with the same factory cutout pattern making installation of the factory 7 Pin Wiring Connector quick & seamless.
- 2" Receiver with 5/8" holes for 5/8" pin (pin not included)
- Cut outs for safety chains included
- Inset hitch design for clearance & maximum departure angle
- Bolts to underside of bobbed Gladiator frame & bumper (some drilling in frame required)
- Access for flag nut installation built in (flag nuts included)
- All fasteners included
- Ships raw steel
- Weight 43 lbs
NOTE: This is not a certified towing hitch, thus, use with your own discretion.