JK-JKU Notorious Front Bumper
The Nemesis Notorious JK Stubby Front Bumper for the JK Wrangler was Nemesis's first entry into the JK armor segment, and it's still going strong today! At the time there was no offering was offering a weight concious bumper solution for the completely taxed and anemic 3.8.
The Notorious JK Stubby Front Bumper is the first of its kind to employ a steel skeleton with an aluminum skin for the ultimate combination of strength weight control. At a svelte 53 pounds, including the mounting hardware, the Notorious bumper protects not only the front of your Jeep, but also the Rubicon quick disconnect sway bar components as well. The Notorious JK Stubby Front Bumper also improves your approach angle by hugging the frame and factory crash bar as close as possible.
Notorious bumpers are all designed to intelligently incoperate the placement of a winch into their designs, dropping the winch down down between the framrails, allowing plenty of airflow to get to the radiator. You can choose between no winch accomodations, specific accomodations for Warn Powerplant or Zeon winches, or generic centered or offset drums that should accomodate most other winch types on the market.
Nemesis bumpers have several light mount options available separately. With options ranging from a 20 inch Rigid Industries light bar to a traditional stud or post mounted light, Nemesis has your aftermarket lighting options covered. For those wanting to upgrade from your factory fog lights, we also offer mounts for the JW Speaker TS300 driving light. Contact Nemesis for information on lighting options.
- Nemesis's superior contruction
- Combination of high strength 3/16" aluminum and 3/16" steel construction
- Formed and welded using Nemesis's proprietary manufacturing techniques using hand built custom tooling
- Seamless finish
- Inspected for precision fit and finish to Nemesis's high standards, fits right the first time
- Compatible with most winches
- Drilling is required
- Available in raw, black or texured powdercoat
- Winch options include accomodations for most Warn winches, along with a winch delete
- Off road light mounting solutions available for purchase
Installation can be handled by the average home installer, and can be completed in three hours for the pair, using basic hand tools and a drill. If you ever have a question during the installation process our skilled technicians will be available during business hours to answer any questions you may have.