Rocker Guards Fits Comp/Stretch Cut Corner Guards for Jeep TJ
The Motobilt Jeep TJ Rocker Guards for competition or stretch cut corners are in-house laser cut from 3/16 inch high strength steel.Our rocker guards are formed so that they wrap under neath the body of your jeep and tie into the factory body mounts. They completely cover the front and the back past the wheel well opening. We also slot the lower portion of the rocker guards to make it easy to clean out your rockers after a hard day of wheeling. Motobilt Jeep TJ Rocker Guards are countersunk and ship bare metal with hardware included.
- Jeep TJ Rocker Guards for competition or stretch cut corners.
- Extends past the factory wheel well opening 1 3/4 inches.
- Laser cut from 3/16 inch high strength steel
- Hardware 12 5/16 inch counter sunk bolts with flat washers and nyloc nuts.
- The proper drill size for the 5/16 inch Rivnuts is 17/32”.
- Hardware included
- Sold as pair
- Weight: 65lbs
- This extra length when used with the Motobilt comp cut (MB1051) or stretch cut corners (MB1058) allows for a more proportional look and additional protection
- Ships raw steel, paint or powder coat needed before final install
- Please test fit all of your Motobilt products before you paint them
- If running the Motobilt front fenders, then choose the drop down menu option for our fenders. They are shorter and have a notch cut out to clear the Motobilt fenders.