Dana 60 Kingpin Coilover Tab
Coilover mounting tab for Dana 60 front kingpin style axle housings. Mounting coilover shocks to a Dana 60 front kingpin style axle has a couple challenges and the Motobilt MB2006 tab answers them. The tab is contoured on the bottom edge (weld surface) to follow the axle tube and contour of the Dana 60 kingpin inner C. The tab is CAD designed from paper templates I have used many times over the years to hand fabricate a similar part. The part is laser cut in house from 1/4 inch high strength steel plate and has a 1/2 inch mounting hole for the shock.
It should be noted this tab can be used to mount coilovers and standard gas shocks. The tab raises the mounting location vertical on the axle to help the coils clear high steer arms on the king pin style Dana 60 front axle. Sold individually. You will need 4 of these tabs to complete the job.
- Coilover mounting tab for Dana 60 front kingpin
- 1/2 inch Shock mounting hole is 4.25 inch from the base
- CNC Laser cut from 1/4 inch high strength steel plate
- Raises coilover up to clear high steer arms
- Sold as each
- This tab can be used to mount coilovers and standard gas shocks
- You will need 4 of these tabs to complete the job