Poison Spyder Ricochet Rockers are built with the same hardcore toughness as its counterpart the Rocker Knocker, with the added utility of a combination 5 inch step and slider. This rocker protection is the pinnacle of hardcore body armor protection, style and convenience.
The Ricochet Rocker protection can be used alone or in combination with Crusher Corners. The two body armor pieces fit together at the rear flare area. Used together, Ricochet Rockers and Crusher Corners form the ultimate protection, guarding your Jeeps body from the front wheel well to the tailgate.
Ricochet Rockers are secured with counter sunk 3/8 inch stainless hardware, supplied in the kit with detailed installation instructions. Ricochet Rockers have a distinguishing 5 inch dimpled plate that acts as a step and a stout reinforcement for the slider. This makes the Ricochet Rocker protection a very effective armor addition and an effective pivot for getting into your rock chariot.
With the dimple protrusions pointing upward, they give the extra benefit of increased foot traction when entering or exiting the vehicle, even with boots covered with snow or mud Ricochet Rockers are further reinforced with additional bracing below the dimpled step.
The dual tube support and slider bar is constructed of 1.5 inch DOM tubing, the step and corner gussets are CNC laser cut from 3/16 inch steel plate, and brake-formed to act as their own gusset for strength and a clean appearance. Everything is professionally welded and comes to you ready to paint and bolt on.
For installations in which you would like to protect the paint underneath the Ricochet Rocker, as well as provide a measure of vibration absorption, we offer an optional Rubber Liner, precisely cut to fit between the Rocker Knocker and the Jeeps body. Be sure to order these separately, as they're not included in the standard Ricochet Rocker package.
- 1987-1995 Jeep YJ Wrangler (With TJ Fender Flares)
- Bare steel
- For use with TJ Fender Flares
- Secured with counter sunk 3/8 inch stainless hardware
- 5 inch dimpled plate that acts as a step and a stout reinforcement for the slider
- Dual tube support and slider bar is constructed of 1.5 inch DOM tubing
- Step and corner gussets are CNC laser cut from 3/16 inch steel plate
- Sold As A Pair
- Poison Spyder Customs Part Number: 13-50-050
- Fitment: Direct Fit
- Finish: Bare Steel
- Type: Formed Plate Guard with Tubular Standoff
- Installation Type: Cutting or Drilling Required