Poison Spyder Customs Front Stingers are not the same look-alike rectangular Jeep bumper. The stinger is a sturdy and functional bumper built for todays extreme trails. Stingers assist in minimizing damage during a rollover by helping to protect hood line, radiator, and engine. Additionally preventing potential end-overs when heading down steep terrain.
The Stinger also protects the grill and winch with no loss in approach angle typical of bulky square bumpers. Built on a base plate laser cut from 3/16 inch plate steel, with a Stinger hoop made of CNC-bent 1-3/4 inch X .120 wall DOM structural tubing.
The Trail Stingers main hoop stands 27 inch from its base at a 47 degree angle. Stingers do not include winch mounting provisions. Stingers will work with any manufactures winch mount plate. OE tow hooks will work in conjunction with Poison Spyders Trail Stinger
If a stronger recovery point is desired check out Poison Spyders D-Ring Shackle Tabs. Relocation of any bumper-mounted auxiliary lights is required. Poison Spyder offers a Fairlead Light Mount to relocate auxiliary lights to the top of the roller or hawse winch fairlead. Stingers are shipped bare steel.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- Bare steel
- Made from 3/16 inch steel plate and 1-3/4 inch x.120 wall DOM tubing
- 27 inches from base at a 47 degree angle
- Sold Individually
- Poison Spyder Customs Part Number: 14-11-010
- Width: Stubby
- Light Mounts Included: Light Mounts Not Included
- Winch Mount Included: Winch Mount Not Included
- Finish: Bare
- Material: Steel
- D-Ring Mount Included: D-Ring Mount Not Included
- Position: Front
- Fitment: Direct Fit