Poison Spyder Customs Front Stingers are the original hard core rock crawling Jeep bumper. The stinger is a sturdy and functional bumper built for todays extreme trails. Stingers assist in minimizing damage during a rollover by helping to protect hood line, radiator, and engine. Additionally preventing potential end-overs when heading down steep terrain.
The Stinger also protects the grill and winch with no loss in approach angle typical of bulky square bumpers. The Poison Spyder Stinger is simple, lightweight, functional and very affordable. The Comp Stinger is built on a base plate laser cut from 3/16 inch plate steel, with a Stinger hoop made of CNC-bent 1-3/4 inch X .120 wall DOM structural tubing.
The Comp Stingers main hoop stands 36 inch from its base at a 45 degree angle. Poison Spyder Stingers are designed to bolt directly onto your Jeeps frame using OE mounting hardware. Poison Spyder Stingers do not include winch mounting provisions, but they will work with any manufactures winch mount plate, as will OE or most aftermarket tow hooks. Stingers are shipped bare steel.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- Bare steel
- Made from 3/16 inch steel plate and 1-3/4 inch x.120 wall DOM tubing
- 36 inches from base at a 45 degree angle
- Sold Individually
- Poison Spyder Customs Part Number: 14-12-010
- Width: Mid
- Light Mounts Included: Light Mounts Not Included
- Winch Mount Included: Winch Mount Not Included
- Finish: Bare
- Material: Steel
- D-Ring Mount Included: D-Ring Mount Not Included
- Position: Front
- Fitment: Direct Fit