The TeraFlex TJ Pro LCG Long Flexarm Suspension System is designed for the aggressive off-road enthusiast who wants the best suspension performance for both rock crawling and high-speed performance. This system is designed as a complete kit and includes all necessary components.
Up front, the Pro LCG suspension system expands the performance of the TJ Wrangler’s traditional 5-link suspension configuration with our upper long flexarms, which are more than 9” longer than the stock arms. Around back, we replace the stock 5-link suspension and track bar with a new triangulated 4-link rear suspension. The rear upper brackets feature adjustable anti-squat tunability to fine tune the suspension.
• TJ Wrangler
• LIFT HEIGHT: 4”
• MAX TIRE DIAMETER: 35”
• 4” lift coil springs
• Lower long flexarms - all 4
• Front upper long flexarms & brackets - pair
• Rear upper 4-link long flexarms & brackets - pair
• 4-link truss
• Adjustable front track bar
• TeraFlex 9550 VSS shocks - set of 4
• All necessary hardware
• And more
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Maximum ground clearance w/ a low center-of-gravity
• Allows complete suspension travel for full range-of-motion
• Adjustable anti-squat tunability to fine tune the suspension
• Front upper long flexarms
• 4-link truss & rear upper flexarm geometry eliminates rear track bar
• HD 1-3/4” x 0.281 wall DOM tubing lower flexarms for superior strength
• Fits all OEM axles including Dana 30, 35, 44, & Rubicon 44
• Cutting & welding required.
• Requires exhaust modification w/ custom cat-back exhaust.
• Full wheel alignment needed.
• CV-style driveshaft & HD or Extreme Short Shaft SYE kit recommended.
• Rubicon models require compressor mount plate (# 4847400).
• Wheel spacers needed w/ stock wheels & tires larger than 32” – especially w/ Rubicon wheels.
• Requires transfer case slip-yoke eliminator kit.
• Contact TeraFlex customer service for details on other high-performance axles.
• TJ/LJ LCG High Steer Kit available separately (# 1849000).
• Also available w/out shocks (# 1449474)
• Does not fit long-wheelbase LJ Wrangler Unlimited.
• Also available for long-wheelbase LJ Wrangler Unlimited w/ shocks (# 1249484) or w/out shocks (# 1449484).
INSTALL TIME: 23 Hours