The TeraFlex TJ Pro LCG Suspension System is designed for the aggressive off-road enthusiast that wants the best suspension performance for both rock crawling and high speed performance.
The Pro LCG system uses the TJ traditional front five-link suspension configuration, but expands the performance. Our front upper arms are over 9 inches longer than stock arms, and rear suspension is a 4-link triangulation, eliminating the need for a rear trackbar. The rear upper bracketry features adjustable anti-squat tunability, to fine tune suspension.
The Pro LCG system is designed as a complete kit with all necessary componentry including lower long FlexArms, front long upper FlexArms and bracketry, rear upper 4-link long FlexArms and bracketry, and hardware.
This kit is designed to be used with separate coilovers and mounts (not included). Fits all TJ Wrangler models including Rubicon and Unlimited. Additional modifications are required including cutting and welding, and a transfer case slip-yoke eliminator kit.
- LJ Unlimited Pro LCG Suspension System for Coilover
- Front Five-Link Suspension Configuration
- Rear 4-Link Triangulation
- HD Steel Components
- Black Powdercoat Finish
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 1149085
- 2004-2006 Jeep LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long wheelbase)
- This is a very heavy item and must be shipped by freight truck
- Cutting and welding required
- Coilover shocks Not included