The advantage and benefit of the TeraFlex JK 4 Inch Elite LCG Suspension System for JK Wranglers is apparent the minute you put the pedal to the floor. With superior handling, responsive steering, ultimate off-road performance, and customizable suspension geometry, this system is miles ahead of anything else out there.
TeraFlex continues to dominate the off-road market, and the Elite LCG reinforces that position. This suspension can handle anything you can dish out. It's the perfect solution for aggressive trail users looking for the most advanced long Flexarm system available, striking a perfect balance of low center of gravity and ground clearance, while providing enormous performance gains.
The Elite LCG features adjustable suspension tuning, and is accomplished through 8 fully adjustable upper and lower long Flexarms that allow pinion, caster, anti-squat, and tire position configurations to be modified.
This kit includes 4 inch lift coil springs, front adjustable track bar, weld-on long arm bracketry, long adjustable Flexarms, front sway bar disconnects, rear sway bar links, rear track bar bracket, front and rear brake lines and all necessary hardware.
This suspension system is designed to fit up to 37 inch tires (aftermarket wheels with 4.5 inch backspacing or less are required).
- JKU 4-Door 4 Inch Elite LCG Long Flexarm Lift Kit - No Shocks
- Superior handling, responsive steering, ultimate off-road performance, and customizable suspension geometry
- This system is miles ahead of anything else out there
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 1457400
- 2007-2018 Jeep JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- Lift Height: 4 Inches
- Max Tire Diameter: 37 Inches
- This is a very heavy item and must be shipped by freight truck
- This kit does not include shocks; longer shocks will be required with this kit
- Cutting and removal of factory bracketry and Welding is required for installation of this kit
- 2012-2018 JKs require exhaust spacers (P/N 2610000) or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance
- Driveline modifications are highly recommended with this suspension system