The TeraFlex JK/JKU Dana 30 and 44 Heavy-Duty Drag Link Flip Kit W/ Front Track Bar Drop Bracket and Frame Brace Kit addresses many front-end issues prevalent on JK Wrangler and JKU Wrangler Unlimited models with 4-6 inch lift kits by maintaining proper steering geometry for superior highway drivability.
Flipping the Heavy-Duty Drag Link (50 percent stronger than factory) over the Knuckle helps eliminate front-end shimmy and other alignment issues, while the Front Track Bar Drop Bracket corrects steering geometry. The Frame Brace reinforces the frame further reducing excessive movement and front-end shimmy. The new Drag Link threads into the factory adjusting sleeve and uses a tapered insert to mount to the Knuckle.
This comprehensive kit combines our Heavy-duty Drag Link Flip Kit with our Front Track Bar Drop Bracket and Frame Brace Kit.
Compatible with all factory and aftermarket axle shafts, ball joints, wheel hubs, and tie rods and does not affect operation of factory stability and traction control systems including ESP and ABS.
- JK Wrangler (2-door) w/ Dana 30 or 44 axle
- JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) w/ Dana 30 or 44 axle
- Complete HD Drag Link Flip Kit (P/N 1853930)
- Front Track Bar Drop Bracket and Frame Brace Kit (P/N 1600444)
- Sold As A Kit
Features and Benefits:
- Installation does not require any cutting or removal of factory bracketry
Complete HD Drag Link Flip Kit (P/N 1853930)
- Relocates drag link over the knuckle
- Bolts directly to new high steer knuckle
- 50 percent stronger than factory drag link to help eliminate front end shimmy and other alignment issues
- Forged drag link threads into factory adjusting sleeve
- Complete drag link is fully forged to eliminate excess movement during hard steering maneuvers
- Utilizes oversized DOM factory-style adjusting collar and pinch clamp for simple adjustments
- 1.25 inch O.D. fully forged drag link eliminates excess movement during hard steering maneuvers
- Tie rod end joint incorporates same features found in TeraFlex ball joints, including 4140 chromoly ball/stud and 1045 carbon steel housing
- Adjustable preload tension to ensures proper long-term durability
- Joint is pressed into rod end housing and secured with snap ring
- Fits OEM 17 inch wheel
Front Track Bar Drop Bracket and Frame Brace Kit (P/N 1600444)
- Frame side track bar drop bracket (included) corrects steering geometry
- Frame brace strengthens the frame to further reduce front end shimmy or excess movement
- Welding is required
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5 inch backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters (P/N 1055000) for stock wheels
- This kit must be used w/ the included Complete HD Flipped Drag Link (P/N 1853930) and may require additional modifications to improve handling and maintain correct steering geometry
- Install Time: 4 Hours
- SKU: 1600450