The TeraFlex Low18 low range gear kit converts the stock 2.43:1 low range ratio to 3.15:1. This low-range gear replacement kit combines the Dana 20‚Äôs case strength and durability and allows the Jeep owner to enhance trail performance by maximizing the low range crawl ratio.
This kit provides rock-crawling performance without affecting high range gears for daily drivers, or the trip to and from the back country. This kit is easy to install. There are no driveshaft changes, or special shift linkages required. It comes as a 3 gear set, and includes all necessary gaskets and seals.
This kit fits Dana 18 transfer cases with Saturn and Warn overdrives. The additional gear, P/N 911098, can be purchased directly from Advance Adapters to complete the set.
CJs older than 1966 require a large Dana 18 or 20 transfer case housing from a 1966-1979 Jeep.
- Low18 Gear Set Kit w/ Overdrive
- Converts stock 2.43:1 low range ratio to 3.15:1
- Enhances trail performance by maximizing the low range crawl ratio
- 3-Gear set and includes all necessary gaskets and seals
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 2111000
- Jeep CJ w/ Dana 18 Transfer Case w/ Saturn or Warn Overdrive
- A Low18 gear kit (P/N 2111018) is available for Jeep 1966-1971 CJs, utility wagons and pickups