Rock Slide Engineering is excited to introduce the only rock slider with integrated power step for Jeep Wrangler JL. Our patented Step Slider is a factory bolt on and requires no drill holes.
Mounts easily to the factory body bolt positions underneath the Jeep and to the factory pinch seam holes and provides for a solid mounting application. When a door is opened, the step deploys a full 12 Inch down making it very easy for you to enter or exit your Jeep.
When the step retracts, you end up with a fully functional rock slider engineered out of 11 gauge steel to handle your off road adventures!
Complete set of Step Sliders for both driver and passenger side. This functional step is incorporated into a true rock slider built for mild to moderate trails and deploys when a door is opened. Trails rated 5 and above.
Rubicon trails require additional skid plates to protect the step sliders. Part number AX-SS-SP-JL2. Bolt on install requires no drilling. Powder coated textured black.
- Built for mild to moderate trails
- For 18-Present Wrangler JL 2 door models
- Includes both driver and passenger side
- Deploys when a door is opened
- Trails rate 5 and above
- 11 gauge steel
- Bolt on, requires no drilling
- Powder coated textured black
- 3 year warranty against defects
- 12 month warranty on coating
- Made in the USA