The Poison Spyder Recovery Strap is a must-have for every 4x4s onboard recovery kit. The strap is 30 feet long and made of 3 inch military grade nylon fabric that is designed to stretch 20 percent when in use, which assists with multiplying momentum when towing stuck vehicles out of a sticky situation.
Other, more rigid materials tend to jerk when the strap goes tight on a full-throttle pull, potentially damaging both vehicles as well as bystanders.
This Recovery Strap is rated at 24,250 lbs. capacity, and the loop ends are protected with a nylon sheath. The strap is dyed black to easily identify it as Poison Spyder quality, sewn with red thread, red loop end protectors and red protective sleeves, labeled with the Poison Spyder logo.
Keep one of these and a couple of our 3/4 inch Recovery Shackles in your tool kit, and you can get yourself or your buddies out of just about any sticky situation.
- Industrial strength nylon webbing
- 24,250 lbs. minimum breaking strength
- Reinforced, stitched loop protectors
- Thermofixed and treated for long wear
- Stretches up to 20 percent to absorb shock loads
- Laboratory tested for strength and quality
- Sold Individually
- Poison Spyder Customs Part Number: 57-63-515
- Length: 30 Foot
- Color: Black
- Fitment: Universal Fit
- Width: 3 Inch
- Load Rating: 24,250 working load limit