Control Arm Geometry Correction Drop Brackets Front Rubicon Express
The new Rubicon Express Control Arm Geometry Correction Brackets for 2018 JL Wranglers were designed and engineered for those expecting the most out of their daily driven Jeep. By installing the correction brackets on lifted JL's the front control arm angles are dramatically reduced; resulting in improved ride quality and increased anti-dive.
Ride quality is improved by reducing the control arm angles. By doing so; the control arm is no longer working against the coil spring and shock during the suspension cycle. The result; a smoother ride with less of a jarring feeling on rough; around town roads and small off road impacts like rocks and ledges.
The new mounting positions also corrects Anti-Dive; the feeling of the front of the vehicle compressing during hard braking. By increasing the Anti-Dive the vehicle will respond more predictably in hard braking situations as well as irregular road conditions.
Rubicon Control Arm Geometry Correction Brackets are a great addition to any Rubicon Express Short Arm suspension or to any other manufactures brand short arm suspension and work with either stock or aftermarket control arms. These brackets are a bolton; no cutting; drilling; or welding required and as always; carries the Rubicon Advantage Warranty.
- Designed and engineered for those expecting the most out of their daily driven Jeep
- Front control arm angles are dramatically reduced for improved ride quality
- Less jarring on rougher roads and small, off-road obstacles like rocks and ledges
- Corrects Anti-Dive, the feeling of the front of the vehicle compressing during hard braking
- Vehicle will respond more predictably in hard braking situations and on irregular road conditions
- Works with short arm kits, including the Rubicon Express Short Arm suspension system
- Works with stock or aftermarket control arms
- Bolt-on installation with no cutting, drilling, or welding required
- Location: Front
- Fits: Jeep Wrangler JL
- Sold As: Each