Front Fender Chop Bracket for Jeep Non-Rubicon JL/JT - Fender Brackets with Two Pair LED Sidemarker Lights Motobilt
Are you looking for an aggressive look and added clearance for larger diameter tires on your Jeep JL or Jeep JT Gladiator with factory 2 piece fenders? An inexpensive way to gain clearance is to split the 2 piece fenders offered on some Jeep JL Wranglers and Jeep JT Gladiators. This process can be done with simple hand tools and a little muscle.
Once the fenders are chopped or split, you will need to support them to keep the fender flares from flopping in the wind while you drive. No one wants to see flapping fenders going down the road.
Installation of the Motobilt Fender Support Bracket Kit takes very little time. The brackets come ready for you to paint. We ship them bare steel as many of our customers like to color match parts to their vehicle color.
The Motobilt JL/JT Fender Support Bracket Kit features laser cut 11 GA steel plate and is formed from a single piece of steel. Each of the bends are designed to add strength to the part and minimize manufacturing cost to keep the retail price affordable. The top of the bracket leading out to the edge of the fender features zip tie holes to secure wiring for those who choose to install the side marker lights on the outer edge of the fender flare.
Each kit comes with a left and right fender support bracket and hardware to install the bracket set. We provide forward facing holes in the brackets to be used for optional LED turn signals. If you choose to install the optional side marker LED lights you will need to drill a 3/4 inch hole to fit the light into the outer edge of the fender flare.
The outside edges of the brackets require you to drill a small 1/4 inch hole to securely bolt the fender to the fender support bracket. We decided to not attached the fender with the LED light to provide a more secure fit.
The kit does require painting the brackets before installation. The optional LED lights will require electrical wiring to connect to the factory harness. Basic had tools are required. A 1/4 inch hole is required in each fender flare. If installing the side marker lights a 3/4 inch hole is required in each fender flare.
- Front Fender Chop Bracket for Jeep Non-Rubicon JL/JT - Fender Brackets with Two Pair LED Sidemarker Lights
- Laser cut and CNC formed high strength steel plate construction
- Includes all hardware needed to install the bracket kit
- Optional 3/4 inch LED Lights used for turn signals and side marker lights
- High Strength one piece design
- Fits Jeep JL models with optional 2 piece fenders (Non Rubicon)
- Fits Jeep JT Gladiator models with optional 2 piece fenders (Non Rubicon)
- Manufactured at Motobilt in the USA
- One (1) pair of the optional LED lights will add either side markers or turn signals.
- Two (2) pair will add both side markers and turn signals.