Rock Krawler LJ 4.5 Inch X Factor 4 Inch Stretch Stg 1 Long Arm Lift Kit w/ 2.25 RRD Shocks 04-06 Wrangler Unlimited
Rock Krawler LJ 4.5 Inch X Factor 4 Inch Stretch Stg 1 Long Arm Lift Kit with 2.25 RRD Shocks 04-06 Wrangler Unlimited
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- 106 Inch Wheelbase (4 Inch Rear Stretch)
- High Misalignment Lower Control Arms
- Triple Rate Coil Springs
- Sport Tuned 2.25 RRD Spec'd Shocks
- Independent Front Link Design
- Triangulated Rear 4 Link Design
- Pro Front Sway Bar Disconnects
- Allows for up to 35 Inch Tires with OEM Fenders
- Allows for up to 37 Inch Tires with Flat Fenders
- Allows for up to 38 Inch/40 Inch Tires with High Line Fenders
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on all Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to Coilovers
(4) Triple rate coil springs
(2) 2.25 RRD Spec Front Shocks (Travel Length: 10.0 Inch)
(2) 2.25 RRD Spec Rear Shocks (Travel Length: 10.0 Inch)
(4) High misalignment/adjustable lower long arms
(1) Adjustable front upper control arm
(1) High misalignment/adjustable front track bar
(2) Front adjustable sway bar disconnects
(2) Front sway bar link straps
(1) Skid plate and skid plate mounting brackets
(2) Rear upper triangulated 4 link arms
(1) Rear triangulated 4 link mounting cradle/axle truss
(1) Front track bar relocation bracket
(1) Drop pitman arm
(3) Extended stainless steel brake lines
(2) Extended rear sway bar links
(2) Pair of front bump stops
(1) Pair of rear bump stops
(1) Pair of new rear coil spring mounts with integrated bump stops
(1) Pair of rear upper shock mounts made from 1/4 Inch thick laser cut steel
Includes hardware and detailed instructions
- Available for most common axle combinations (Dana 30, 44, 60, Ford 8.8, Dynatrac ProRoc's). Can be adapted to fit Currie Rock Jock 60's and Solid 60's by rotating the rear cradle into the proper position instead of using the alignment tool provided.
- Requires a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft.
- With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
- Rubicon Edition TJ's require a new rear driveshaft.
- 2003 TJ's equipped with 4 speed automatics will require removal of the factory automatic transmission skid plate if so equipped to allow for proper front driveshaft travel.
- Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.
- Requires cutting of the rear quarter panels to allow clearance for the new rear axle position.
- Requires the use of a fuel cell mounted in the bed of the vehicle or a Genright Comp tank under the body.