Rock Krawler LJ 3.5 Inch Trail Runner Stg 1 Coilover Long Arm Lift Kit 04-06 Wrangler Unlimited
Rock¬†Krawler LJ 3.5 Inch Trail Runner Stg 1 Coilover Long Arm Lift Kit 04-06 Wrangler Unlimited
- Built for Taking Abuse
- 106 Inch Wheelbase (4 Inch Rear Stretch)
- Race Proven System
- High Misalignment Double Adjustable Steel Control Arms
- Independent Three Link Front End
- Rear Triangulated 4 Link
- Massive 13 Inch Travel 2 5/8 RRD Racing Coilovers up Front
- Massive 12 Inch Travel 2 5/8 RRD Racing Coilovers in the Back
- Allows for up to 35 Inch and 37 Inch Tires with Flat Fenders
- Allows for up to 37 Inch and 38 Inch Tires with High Line Fenders
- See Requirements for System Use Below
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
(4) Tuned 2.625 RRD coilover shock assemblies
(8) Weld on coilover mounts
(4) High misalignment/double adjustable lower long arms
(1) Double adjustable front upper control arm
(1) Front upper control arm mount (axle side)
(1) Skid plate and skid plate mounting brackets
(2) Double adjustable rear upper triangulated 4 link arms
(1) Rear triangulated 4 link mounting cradle/axle truss
Includes hardware and detailed instructions.
- Requires minimum of 67 3/4 WMS with 3.5 Inch Back Space Wheels or minimum of 69 3/4 WMS with 4.5 Inch Back Space Wheels.
- Requires a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft.
- With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
- Rubicon Edition TJ's require a new rear driveshaft.
- TJ's equipped with 4 speed automatics will require removal of the factory automatic transmission skid plate if so equipped to allow for proper front driveshaft travel.
- Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.
- Hydraulic bump stops and limit straps recommended.
- Off-Road Pro long arm assemblies are available at an extra charge for those needing them based off axle configurations.
- Steering geometry sold separately and based on axle configuration and availability (i.e. track bars, drop pitman arms, drag links, tie rods etc.).
- Long travel sway bars are recommended for at least the rear.
- Requires rear fuel tank conversion such as Gen Right Comp Tank.
- Body work required for rear stretch portion of lift.