Designed specifically for the Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited, TeraFlex 9550 VSS (Vehicle Specific Shocks) Twin-Tube Shock Absorbers are engineered, valved, and tuned for extreme off-road performance while retaining a smooth highway ride. Additionally, a proprietary in-house velocity valve is tuned to react in sync with TeraFlex suspension systems making them the perfect upgrade for your lift.
The twin-tube design, oversized external tube with e-dipped finish, triple-chrome plated rod with oil block and seal, internal travel stop limiter, premium quality rubber bushings, and Jeep specific mounting contributes to the 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shock Absorber’s performance, durability, and comfort.
• JL Wrangler
• JLU Wrangler Unlimited
• Lift Height: 2.5”
• TeraFlex Front 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shock Absorber
Features & Benefits:
• Jeep® JL/JLU specific mounting (Front: loop/loop; Rear: loop/loop)
• Robust & rugged twin-tube design is geared toward hardcore off-road abuse
• HD shock canister provides strong protection from damage
• Outer tube protects inner tube from damage – a dent in the outer tube won’t affect the shock’s function
• Twin-tube design provides longer stroke travel
• Induction-hardened, triple-chrome plated rod provides strength
• Large diameter piston lowers internal operating temperatures
• Velocity valve tuned to react perfectly w/ TeraFlex suspensions
• Oil block & seal keep all internal fluids contained & sealed
• Travel limiter minimizes the impact of over-compression
• Double-welded shock eyelets for support & reinforcement
• Premium quality rubber bushings
• Durable black e-dipped finish resists salt & other corrosives
• Limited lifetime warranty
• Also available as a set of 4 (# 1545250).
• Rear (# 1556400) 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shock Absorbers also available separately.
Install Time: 1 Hour (All 4)