The all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
The 1.5” Sport ST1 Suspension System is perfect for the Jeeper who wants to add larger tires for increased ground clearance, while gaining premium and responsive handling. Thanks to their minimal impact on factory suspension geometry, the components in this kit won’t compromise the Wrangler’s on- or off-road prowess.
The Sport ST1 Suspension System can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
Falcon shocks and TeraFlex coil springs have been designed to work together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• Lift Height: 1.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport | Sahara: 33”
• Rubicon: 33”
• Rubicon (w/ 2” front & 2” rear bump stops): 35”
• 1” front & 1.5” rear lift spring spacers (# 1165100)
• Falcon Progressive Bump Stops - all 4 (# 1959200)
• Falcon Series 2.1 Monotube Shocks - set of 4 (# 10-01-21-400-000)
• All necessary hardware
Features & Benefits:
• Delivers true Street & Trail (ST) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced noise, vibration, & harshness (NVH)
• Falcon progressive bump stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
• Install & drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• No alignment required
• TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
• Shorter spacers in the front corrects the factory tail-down rake.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tires.
• Rubicon models require JL/JLU 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Kit (# 1959500) in order to fit 35” tires – NOT included.
Install Time: 4 Hours (including shocks)