3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback
Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shock Absorbers offer a wide range of adjustability with their easy to use three-position Fast Adjust Knobs that change damping settings from soft to firm, while the middle setting incorporates an eight-position Micro Adjust Dial for more precise tuning between soft and firm.
Falcon Piggyback shocks feature increased capacity for oil and the gas charge compared to monotube shocks, which results in less heat buildup and reduced fade for a significant boost in overall performance.
Volume Optimized Damping:
Traditional velocity sensitive shock absorbers react quickly during low speed driving causing excessive “head toss” on rough terrain – or even driveways. Conventional damping then firms up during faster speeds resulting in a jarring ride.
Falcon’s proprietary Volume Optimized Damping (VOD) features a digressive linear valve that produces quicker ramp up for increased damping volume, which improves vehicle feedback and control during low-speed driving. VOD also improves the shock absorber’s ability to reduce bottoming out at full compression during faster speeds or over uneven terrain.
Historically, universal shock absorbers and steering stabilizers have been adapted to fit many applications with minimal tuning. Falcon Shocks rewrites the book on damper development with these new shock absorbers and steering stabilizers that are engineered to meet the unique requirements of the JK Wrangler/JLU Wrangler Unlimited.
These Jeep-specific shock absorbers deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven vehicles as well as race-inspired performance, handling, and stability for off-road rigs.
Built from the ground up with a focus on fitment and function, Falcon’s corner-specific shock absorbers deliver the best damping characteristics possible.
After a lengthy and painstaking development process, we have delivered these advanced shocks to the awaiting Jeep market
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shock Absorbers - all 4
• Rear roost guards - pair
• All necessary hardware
Features & Benefits:
Series 3.3 Fast Adjust:
• Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shock Absorbers can be tuned for specific terrain and handling characteristics
• Fast Adjust Knob w/ 3 compression settings for large damping adjustments
• Micro Position Dial w/ 8 compression settings for finer damping adjustments
• These shocks are ideal for daily driven Jeeps as well as the serious enthusiast wanting a consistent firm feel through all driving conditions
JL/JLU Shock Absorbers:
• JL/JLU corner-specific shock absorber w/ race-inspired performance
• Rear roost guards prevent shock shaft damage from rocks kicked up by the tires
Falcon Piggyback Shock Absorbers:
• Piggyback design features increased oil & gas capacity vs. monotube or twin-tube designs reducing heat buildup for more consistent performance
• Piggyback fluid passage design flows 6 times more oil than restrictive reservoir hose designs as well as eliminates common leakage issues found in banjo & swivel fittings
• Front shock features unique piggyback design with horizontal reservoir to increase clearance for large tires
Falcon Shocks (All):
• Increases vehicle stability
• Improved dynamic roll control & low speed damping
• Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel
• 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear & protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation
• Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long term performance
• 2.25” shock body provides optimal performance
• 3/4” induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage & corrosion as well as prevents shaft buckling
• Maximum shaft diameter allows for more precise tuning
• Hard anodized billet piston
• 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band w/ O-ring
• Digressive linear piston & base valve technology
• Inline OGS Oil/Gas Separator prevents cavitation
• Red Line full synthetic shock oil with high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures & reduced shock fade
• Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear & lubricity agents for excellent thermal stability
• 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
• Serviceable & rebuildable (factory serviced)
• Built in-house at the TeraFlex Falcon Shocks Division
• Patent pending design
• 3-year warranty
Install Time: 1.5 Hours