Rock Krawler JKU 2.5 Inch X Factor Lift Kit 07-18 Wrangler 4 Dr
by Rock Krawler
Save 0% Save %
Original price $2,649.88 - Original price $2,649.88
$2,649.88 - $2,649.88
Current price $2,649.88
2.5 Lift Kit X Factor System 07-Pres Wrangler JK Unlimited 4 Dr
- Complete Bolt in System
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Greatly Improved Off-Road Ability
- High Clearance Lower Control Arms
- In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arms
- Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- PRO Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- Re positions the Rear Axle Back up to 1 inch Over Stock
- 33 inch or 35 inch Tires (OEM Fenders)
- 37 inch Tires (Flat Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
- (4) Long travel functional multi rate coil springs
- (2) Double adjustable track bars made from 1.5 inch solid alloy steel with Anti-Wobble joints
- (4) High clearance adjustable lower control arms made of 1.625 inch solid alloy steel
- (2) High misalignment double adjustable front upper control arms made from 1.25 inch solid alloy steel
- (2) High misalignment double adjustable rear upper control arms made from 1.25 inch solid alloy steel
- (2) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
- (2) Rear extended sway bar links
- (1) Rear track bar relocation bracket
- (4) Long travel stainless steel brakes
- (1) Pair of sway bar link straps
- (2) Rear coil spring degree wedges
- Includes all Hardware and detailed Instructions.
- We typically recommend 4.5 inch of back spacing on rims for 33 inch and 35 inch tall tires.
- We typically recommend 3.5 inch of back spacing on rims for 37 inch tall tires.
- For 2012 and newer models an aftermarket front driveshaft with 2 inch O.D. steel tubing is recommended, but not required.
- The X Factor System allows the rear axle to be pushed back up to 1 inch over stock which perfectly centers the rear axle assembly under typical aftermarket flat fenders. It also allows for larger tires without contacting the rock sliders or rear pinch seam.