Poison Spyder Customs BFH front bumper is designed for those hardcore four-wheelers who value strength, simplicity and function. This bumper was literally Built For the Hammers with the best ground clearance, tire clearance and approach angle possible.
It is no wider than the Jeeps frame rails, with angled facets to improve its ability to slide over the rocks. The BFH bumper is CNC laser-cut from a single piece of high strength 3/16 inch plate steel, then precision brake-formed for an exact fit. The BFH bumper features an integrated winch mount and one-piece design.
The Brawler Bar is a lower-profile Stinger, fashioned after the 2-bend Stinger featured on our Original RockBrawler bumper. The Brawler Bar features the most versatile combination of trail protection and a lower profile for easier access to the engine compartment, fitment into garages and trailers, etc. Plus it looks great!
The Brawler Bar extends 7.4 inches forward from the front edge of the bumper, and 9.8 inches high from the top surface of the bumper. The Recovery Shackle Tabs are machined from 1 inch thick plate steel to provide a secure attachment point for 3/4 inch recovery shackles. These Tabs are specifically engineered to match the angles of the BFH bumper to result in zero loss in approach angle.
- 1976-1986 Jeep CJ5/CJ7/Scrambler
- Bare steel
- 3/16 inch plate steel
- Features an integrated Winch mount
- Brawler Bar extends 7.4 inch forward from the front edge of the bumper
- 9.8 inch high from the top surface of the bumper
- Shackle Tabs are 1 inch thick plate steel
- Sold Individually
- Poison Spyder Customs Part Number: 11-16-020-DB
- Width: Stubby
- Light Mounts Included: Light Mounts Not Included
- Winch Mount Included: Winch Mount Included
- Finish: Bare
- Material: Steel
- D-Ring Mount Included: D-ring Mount Included
- Fitment: Direct Fit