Jeep JK/JKU 3-3.5 Inch Lift Front Prerunner SpeedBump Bump Stop Kit Pair 07-18 Wrangler JK/JKU TeraFlex
TeraFlex Bump Stop Kits add additional protection to your suspension over the factory bump stops, which can deform during hard compression and suspension movement. Our innovative bump stops meet the demand of high-performance driving.
Composite construction combined with a progressive nature reduces suspension compression impacts and harshness when bottoming out whether driving off-road or on poorly maintained highways. Reducing this impact increases driver ability to maintain vehicle control as well as reduces the risk of bending an axle housing tube.
These maintenance-free bump stops don't require any adjustment or tuning. SpeedBump Bump Stops feature a self-lubricating Delrin acetal resin polymer shaft to withstand 1,000s of continuous cycles without wear or abrasion. The external shaft seal also prolongs shaft life by wiping and cleaning the shaft to prevent contaminants from entering the SpeedBump housing.
Proper bump stop length and/or bump stop strike pad height is crucial for preventing damage to axle housing tubes, suspension components, shock absorbers, and fenders. SpeedBump Front Bump Stops feature a simple bolt-on installation - simply requires removal of the factory bump stop bell. SpeedBump Lower Bump Stop Strike Pads feature a simple bolt-on installation.
- JK specific tuned for high-speed performance
- Used in our 3 inch Sport ST3, 3 inch Alpine CT3, and 3 inch Alpine CT3 Outback Overland suspension systems
- Performance-tuned closed-cell nitrogen charged microcellular polyurethane technology
- Absorbs large impact energy progressively during compression to prevent bent axle tubes
- Prevents damage to suspension components, shock absorbers, and fenders
- Quiet movement and function (no pad-slap clunk)
- Maintains progressive nature during all conditions
- Will not fade or dissipate under extended heavy use
- Unaffected by temperature extremes - retains flexibility in thermal or subzero temps
- Resistant to all types of environmental conditions (mud, salt, sand, dust, etc.)
- Compatible w/ all suspension systems that retain factory axle spring mounting locations
- Maintenance-free, all composite construction
- Simple installation - no welding required
- Patented technology
- Limited lifetime warranty
- JK Wrangler (2-door)
- JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- Front Prerunner SpeedBump Bump Stops (3-3.5 inch Lift) - pair
- 1.25 inch SpeedBump Bump Stop Strike Pad Kit - Front Lower (part number 1467125)
- Speedbump Spring Bucket Jounce Tube Brace Kit - Front (part number 4946810)
- SpeedBump Adjustment Spacer Kit (0.25 inch and 0.75 inch) - Front (part number 1944730)
- All necessary hardware