Jeep JK/JKU Front Track Bar Drop Bracket and Frame Brace Kit 07-18 Wrangler JK/JKU TeraFlex
The TeraFlex JK: Front Track Bar Drop Bracket and Frame Brace Kit addresses many front-end issues prevalent with lifted JK Wrangler/Unlimited models. Highly recommended for JK models with 4 inch or more lift. The Front Track Bar Drop Bracket lowers the Front Track Bar mounting point to correct steering geometry for superior highway drivability.
Multiple track bar mounting holes allow you to fine tune the track bar angle to reduce bump steer and other front-end issues. The Frame Brace and Brace Bar reinforce the frame further reducing front end shimmy and excess frame movement.
Compatible with all factory and aftermarket axle shafts, ball joints, wheel hubs, and tie rods. Does not affect operation of factory stability and traction control systems including ESP and ABS.
- Installation does not require any cutting or removal of factory bracketry
- Frame end Front Track Bar Drop Bracket corrects steering geometry
- Multiple track bar mounting holes to fine tune the angle to reduce bump steer and other front-end issues
- Frame end Front Track Bar Brace and Brace Bar reduce frame load to further reduce front end shimmy and excess frame movement
- JK Wrangler (2-door) - Left-Hand-Drive
- JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) - Left-Hand-Drive
- 4-6 inch Lift
- Dana 30 front axle
- Dana 44 front axle
- Front Track Bar Drop Bracket - Frame End (part number 1953000)
- Front Track Bar Brace - Frame End Front Track Bar Brace Bar
- All necessary hardware