Quickly and accurately lower your tire air pressure for trail comfort and performance with the TeraFlex EZ-Deflator. The simple 2 inch dial gauge gives accurate pressure reading while airing down to take the guesswork out of the process.
The sealed bourdon tube construction is calibrated before final assembly and is unaffected by changes in altitude, humidity, or temperature. Mechanical accuracy rating certified to plus/minus 2 percent.
Remove the valve core for rapid tire deflation, while the simple sliding valve gives an accurate pressure reading. The EZ-Deflator features knurled brass knobs, nylon braided pressure hose, rubber gauge guard, and 2 inch dial with 1-psi increments. Features a limited lifetime warranty.
- TeraFlex EZ-Deflator Kit
- 2 Inch Dial Gauge for accurate pressure reading while airing down
- Seales Bourdon tube construction
- Unaffected by changes in altitute, humidity, or temperature
- Mechanical accuracy rating certified to plus/minus 2 percent
- Features knurled brass knobs, rubber gauge guard, and 2 inch dial w/ 1-psi increments
- Includes nylon storage pouch
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 5028150
- Jeep CJ
- Jeep JK Wrangler
- Jeep JKU Wrangler Unlimited
- Jeep TJ Wrangler
- Jeep LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long wheelbase)
- Jeep YJ Wrangler
- Jeep SUV